Monday 9 January 2012

DVD Cover Ideas


For this template, I took inspiration from the original 'Sonny with a Chance' DVD cover. I would have my main image in the middle of the page, surrounded by a gradient to make the cover more exciting - maybe a pink or a purple, to show that the show is aimed at younger girls. Also behind her would be filmstrips, showing clips of the show and pictures of the other character's featured. Lastly, there would be the logo of the television show at the top, and then 'The Complete First Series' beneath.



This cover is a little bit more complicated than the other one. For this one, I took inspiration from The Sims 3 video game cover - even though it is not a DVD, it still has an interesting and create front cover, which I can edit in my own way to look like a kids DVD cover. The first thing I would to in the editing process is put a picture in the middle of 'Sonny', and then I would made a grid around the outside, having a picture of clips of the show in each and characters. To finish off, I would put the name of the television show on the main image in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment